From Learning Japanese Wiki (RtKWiki)
About learning Chinese
- Chinese Hacks - Tips, Tricks, Hacks, Software and Websites
- Sinosplice - Try to Understand China. Learn Chinese. Written by John Pasden, one of the main hosts of ChinesePod lessons.
- Carl Gene's blog - My mission from advanced Chinese learner to professional translator
- Just Learn Chinese
- The Official ChinesePod Blog
- Lingomi Blog - Learning How to Learn
- 1 on 1 Mandarin Blog
- Study More Chinese - A community project to build an amazing, free, Chinese learning website
- East Asia Student - Studying China, Japan and Korea
- Laowai Chinese - Tips and Strategies for Learning to Speak Mandarin Chinese
- Sinoglot - Language in China, eclectically
- Doubting to shuō - learning Chinese, teaching English, trying to understand more
- nciku Team Blog
- WooChinese Written by John Biesnecker, an American expat living in Shanghai.
- ChineseQuest (also old version)
- Mandarin Segments
- Cheng & Tsui Blog - Bringing Asia to the World!
- Hacking Chinese
- Language Log - Posts by Victor Mair Mair is a professor of Chinese Language and Literature.
About Chinese things
- chinaSMACK Popular Chinese internet stuff translated into English along with real Chinese netizen reactions & opinions.
- Rock in China - Underground music in China
- Chinese Language Blog - Language and Culture of the Chinese-Speaking World
- China Whisper - Internet Things about China written by a native Chinese person from Beijing.
- Jenny Zhu - A voice from China By Jenny Zhu, host of ChinesePod.
- China Blog Network - Connecting blogs about China