Programming in Japanese
One thing that can be useful is reading the docs in Japanese of a programming language you already know, or are interested to learn. They are often translated from English, so you can cross-check your understanding by comparing the same version of the document in each language. Some possibilities:
- Ruby リファレンスマニュアル (⇒ English) A programming language designed and developed by Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto in Japan.
- Python ドキュメント (⇒ English)
- PHP マニュアル (⇒ English)
- Free Programming Books A list of free programming ebooks in Japanese.
- Pro Git (in Japanese) Japanese translation, available for free, of the book written by Scott Chacon and Ben Straubabout about Git, a popular distributed revision control system.
- Dot Install ( ドットインストール ) Short instructional videos on a wide range of programming languages and related topics.
- Real World Haskell (Unavailable)
- Japanese software engineering / programming vocabulary (2014 September 15)
- dotinstall.com (for developers and aspiring developers) (2013 April 20)