Unofficial kanji lists
From Learning Japanese Wiki (RtKWiki)
- Kanji - Japanese Simplications The 131 + 96 = 227 tōyō kanji (当用漢字) that were simplified from the traditional characters.
- 漢検の級から検索 A list of kanji based upon grade of the Kanken (Kanji Kentei).
- 漢字部屋 List with some of the weirdest kanji/hanzi ever.
- thecite RKTK4 (Google Drive) Spreadsheet with an additional 780 characters that didn't appear on Heisig's RTK, with stories. Created by thecite and organized by Katsuo.
- thecite RKTK4 tweaked by animehunter123's sensei (Google Drive) Spreadsheet based on thecite's, now with sample words and questions for reviewing.
- RTK Lite covers the whole Kyoiku list (1006 kanji taught in elementary school) and adds a few more to make it compliant with the Heisig method.
- Smart Kanji Book : RTK-compliant list built around the 500 most common kanji on Wikipedia. Link to the book